The network will premiere the Kiefer Sutherland-starring drama series on Monday, January 7 at 8 PM and air all eight seasons of the Emmy-winning Fox drama in HD Monday through Thursdays. The television movie 24: Redemption will air in advance of Season 7, DirecTV said. It’s the latest move for the satellite provider’s Audience Network, which is now in production on its first original series Rogue starring Thandie Newton, and rescued NBC’s Friday Night Lights and FX’s Damages. It also has been rumored to be among the networks interested in reviving AMC’s The Killing, which was cancelled in September. A production of 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television, 24 was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran and premiered on Fox in 2001.
DirecTV Audience Network To Air ’24’ Beginning Jan. 7
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake