The network will premiere the Kiefer Sutherland-starring drama series on Monday, January 7 at 8 PM and air all eight seasons of the Emmy-winning Fox drama in HD Monday through Thursdays. The television movie 24: Redemption will air in advance of Season 7, DirecTV said. It’s the latest move for the satellite provider’s Audience Network, which is now in production on its first original series Rogue starring Thandie Newton, and rescued NBC’s Friday Night Lights and FX’s Damages. It also has been rumored to be among the networks interested in reviving AMC’s The Killing, which was cancelled in September. A production of 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television, 24 was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran and premiered on Fox in 2001.
DirecTV Audience Network To Air ’24’ Beginning Jan. 7
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Teams With ‘The McCarthys’ Creator For ABC Hotel Comedy Based On Her Experiences
- Nielsen Set To Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing For First Time
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race