The network will premiere the Kiefer Sutherland-starring drama series on Monday, January 7 at 8 PM and air all eight seasons of the Emmy-winning Fox drama in HD Monday through Thursdays. The television movie 24: Redemption will air in advance of Season 7, DirecTV said. It’s the latest move for the satellite provider’s Audience Network, which is now in production on its first original series Rogue starring Thandie Newton, and rescued NBC’s Friday Night Lights and FX’s Damages. It also has been rumored to be among the networks interested in reviving AMC’s The Killing, which was cancelled in September. A production of 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television, 24 was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran and premiered on Fox in 2001.
DirecTV Audience Network To Air ’24’ Beginning Jan. 7
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report