The network will premiere the Kiefer Sutherland-starring drama series on Monday, January 7 at 8 PM and air all eight seasons of the Emmy-winning Fox drama in HD Monday through Thursdays. The television movie 24: Redemption will air in advance of Season 7, DirecTV said. It’s the latest move for the satellite provider’s Audience Network, which is now in production on its first original series Rogue starring Thandie Newton, and rescued NBC’s Friday Night Lights and FX’s Damages. It also has been rumored to be among the networks interested in reviving AMC’s The Killing, which was cancelled in September. A production of 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television, 24 was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran and premiered on Fox in 2001.
DirecTV Audience Network To Air ’24’ Beginning Jan. 7
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Violent Rains Flood Cannes As Mipcom Organizers Mobilize In Wake Of Disaster
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins