Research and marketing exec Casey Kyber is being elevated at Twentieth to Senior Vice President, Research. In her new role, Kyber oversees the studio’s primary and secondary research efforts, from providing ratings analysis and tracking series awareness, to leading focus group testing of both new and returning shows. She works closely with the studio’s executives and producers during the pilot development season and throughout the year to gather audience feedback about the studio’s projects and provide guidance as to possible areas for improvement. She also works closely with the research departments of each of the major networks and cable channels, collaborating regularly on a wide variety of research initiatives. Kyber joined TCFTV in 2000 as Manager, Research and Marketing, rising through the ranks to Director, Vice President and now Senior VP. The promotion is effective immediately.
20th TV Promotes Casey Kyber To SVP Research
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals