Research and marketing exec Casey Kyber is being elevated at Twentieth to Senior Vice President, Research. In her new role, Kyber oversees the studio’s primary and secondary research efforts, from providing ratings analysis and tracking series awareness, to leading focus group testing of both new and returning shows. She works closely with the studio’s executives and producers during the pilot development season and throughout the year to gather audience feedback about the studio’s projects and provide guidance as to possible areas for improvement. She also works closely with the research departments of each of the major networks and cable channels, collaborating regularly on a wide variety of research initiatives. Kyber joined TCFTV in 2000 as Manager, Research and Marketing, rising through the ranks to Director, Vice President and now Senior VP. The promotion is effective immediately.
20th TV Promotes Casey Kyber To SVP Research
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production