Research and marketing exec Casey Kyber is being elevated at Twentieth to Senior Vice President, Research. In her new role, Kyber oversees the studio’s primary and secondary research efforts, from providing ratings analysis and tracking series awareness, to leading focus group testing of both new and returning shows. She works closely with the studio’s executives and producers during the pilot development season and throughout the year to gather audience feedback about the studio’s projects and provide guidance as to possible areas for improvement. She also works closely with the research departments of each of the major networks and cable channels, collaborating regularly on a wide variety of research initiatives. Kyber joined TCFTV in 2000 as Manager, Research and Marketing, rising through the ranks to Director, Vice President and now Senior VP. The promotion is effective immediately.
20th TV Promotes Casey Kyber To SVP Research
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials