Research and marketing exec Casey Kyber is being elevated at Twentieth to Senior Vice President, Research. In her new role, Kyber oversees the studio’s primary and secondary research efforts, from providing ratings analysis and tracking series awareness, to leading focus group testing of both new and returning shows. She works closely with the studio’s executives and producers during the pilot development season and throughout the year to gather audience feedback about the studio’s projects and provide guidance as to possible areas for improvement. She also works closely with the research departments of each of the major networks and cable channels, collaborating regularly on a wide variety of research initiatives. Kyber joined TCFTV in 2000 as Manager, Research and Marketing, rising through the ranks to Director, Vice President and now Senior VP. The promotion is effective immediately.
20th TV Promotes Casey Kyber To SVP Research
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast
- GLAAD TV Report: ABC Family, HBO, MTV “Excellent”; A&E, History, TNT Fail