Newcomers Jessie Miller and Bennett Wolin have sold spec comedy script The Messed Uptons to NBC through 20th Century Fox TV and studio-based Imagine TV. Stacy Traub (Glee) is on board to executive produce the project, which marks the first sale for Miller and Wolin, former writers assistants. The two will co-executive produce the comedy, which centers on 33-year-old Jenn Upton. After hitting rock bottom, she discovers she’s actually the crazy glue that holds her broken family together and learns that life isn’t so embarrassing if your family is as big of a mess as you are. Traub is repped by UTA, which also reps Miller and Wolin, and attorney Ken Richman.
Writing Duo Sells Family Comedy To NBC Produced By Stacy Traub And Imagine TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- Prince Concert Film ‘Sign O’ The Times’ Headed To Showtime
- ‘Full Frontal’s Samantha Bee And Jo Miller On Trump, Twitter Abuse & Being Too Old To Be Afraid — Emmys
- ‘The X Factor UK’ Gets U.S. Season 14 Premiere Date On AXS TV