Black List writer Thompson Evans and Warren Littlefield’s Littlefield Co. have teamed for drama projects that have sold to Fox and NBC. Fox’s Night Hunters is about undercover NYC police officers who pose as taxi drivers. ABC Studios is producing. NBC’s Max General, from Universal TV, takes place in the trauma division of a big city hospital. Evans executive produces both projects with the Littlefield Co.’s Littlefield and Ann Johnson. Evans, repped by Gersh and Code Entertainment, has had two scripts on the Black List, one of which, Eli Webb Show, sold to Relativity Media. CAA-repped Littlefield Co. also has Metropolis, a drama from Rob Thomas set up at the CW; Fargo, written by Noah Hawley based on the Coen Brothers’ 1996 feature film, at FX; as well as The Damned, based on the Oni comic book series and written by David Hayter, at Showtime and CBS Prods.
Writer Thompson Evans & Producer Warren Littlefield Sell Dramas To Fox And NBC
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over