Black List writer Thompson Evans and Warren Littlefield’s Littlefield Co. have teamed for drama projects that have sold to Fox and NBC. Fox’s Night Hunters is about undercover NYC police officers who pose as taxi drivers. ABC Studios is producing. NBC’s Max General, from Universal TV, takes place in the trauma division of a big city hospital. Evans executive produces both projects with the Littlefield Co.’s Littlefield and Ann Johnson. Evans, repped by Gersh and Code Entertainment, has had two scripts on the Black List, one of which, Eli Webb Show, sold to Relativity Media. CAA-repped Littlefield Co. also has Metropolis, a drama from Rob Thomas set up at the CW; Fargo, written by Noah Hawley based on the Coen Brothers’ 1996 feature film, at FX; as well as The Damned, based on the Oni comic book series and written by David Hayter, at Showtime and CBS Prods.
Writer Thompson Evans & Producer Warren Littlefield Sell Dramas To Fox And NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest TV News
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’
- ‘The Four’ Fox Reality Competition Sets Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor & Charlie Walk As Stars, Gets…
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Simon Kassianides Joins Potential Gina Torres-Toplined Offshoot
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface’; ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing