The Weinstein Company is producing five shorts for a film series titled Life Is Amazing in partnership with Lexus. It will feature filmmakers from the U.S., Europe, Asia Pacific, China and Japan, selected jointly by Harvey Weinstein, TWC COO David Glasser and Lexus Media Manager Teri Hill. The directors, chosen on the basis of their previous work, will represent a different part of the world, as well as a different genre of filmmaking. The first and only director announced so far is Justin Tipping, whose short film NANI premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival. The film series will premiere in early 2013.
Weinstein Co. To Produce Short Films Series With Lexus
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…