The Weinstein Company is producing five shorts for a film series titled Life Is Amazing in partnership with Lexus. It will feature filmmakers from the U.S., Europe, Asia Pacific, China and Japan, selected jointly by Harvey Weinstein, TWC COO David Glasser and Lexus Media Manager Teri Hill. The directors, chosen on the basis of their previous work, will represent a different part of the world, as well as a different genre of filmmaking. The first and only director announced so far is Justin Tipping, whose short film NANI premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival. The film series will premiere in early 2013.
Weinstein Co. To Produce Short Films Series With Lexus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Southpaw’ Screening Pumped Up By Fest Chief Thierry Frémaux – Cannes
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger