The Weinstein Company is producing five shorts for a film series titled Life Is Amazing in partnership with Lexus. It will feature filmmakers from the U.S., Europe, Asia Pacific, China and Japan, selected jointly by Harvey Weinstein, TWC COO David Glasser and Lexus Media Manager Teri Hill. The directors, chosen on the basis of their previous work, will represent a different part of the world, as well as a different genre of filmmaking. The first and only director announced so far is Justin Tipping, whose short film NANI premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival. The film series will premiere in early 2013.
Weinstein Co. To Produce Short Films Series With Lexus
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…