NBC announced today dates for a two-night season finale of The Voice that will see the final live performance show air as a 90-minute episode Monday, December 17 at 8 PM. That will be followed by a sneak of the new comedy 1600 Penn from 9:30-10 PM. The Voice will wrap its season the next night with a two-hour season finale from 9-11 PM. It’s a prominent spot for 1600 Penn, which stars Bill Pullman, Jenna Elfman and Josh Gad and centers on a typical American family who happens to live in the White House. The series will premiere in its regular day and time Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 PM. 1600 Penn joins NBC’s other new comedies this season, all of which got sneak peaks behind Olympics coverage, America’s Got Talent or The Voice.
‘The Voice’ Season Finale Gets Dates, Will Lead Into ‘1600 Penn’ Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks