NBC announced today dates for a two-night season finale of The Voice that will see the final live performance show air as a 90-minute episode Monday, December 17 at 8 PM. That will be followed by a sneak of the new comedy 1600 Penn from 9:30-10 PM. The Voice will wrap its season the next night with a two-hour season finale from 9-11 PM. It’s a prominent spot for 1600 Penn, which stars Bill Pullman, Jenna Elfman and Josh Gad and centers on a typical American family who happens to live in the White House. The series will premiere in its regular day and time Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 PM. 1600 Penn joins NBC’s other new comedies this season, all of which got sneak peaks behind Olympics coverage, America’s Got Talent or The Voice.
‘The Voice’ Season Finale Gets Dates, Will Lead Into ‘1600 Penn’ Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”