NBC announced today dates for a two-night season finale of The Voice that will see the final live performance show air as a 90-minute episode Monday, December 17 at 8 PM. That will be followed by a sneak of the new comedy 1600 Penn from 9:30-10 PM. The Voice will wrap its season the next night with a two-hour season finale from 9-11 PM. It’s a prominent spot for 1600 Penn, which stars Bill Pullman, Jenna Elfman and Josh Gad and centers on a typical American family who happens to live in the White House. The series will premiere in its regular day and time Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 PM. 1600 Penn joins NBC’s other new comedies this season, all of which got sneak peaks behind Olympics coverage, America’s Got Talent or The Voice.
‘The Voice’ Season Finale Gets Dates, Will Lead Into ‘1600 Penn’ Preview
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick,' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' In Box Office Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…