NBC announced today dates for a two-night season finale of The Voice that will see the final live performance show air as a 90-minute episode Monday, December 17 at 8 PM. That will be followed by a sneak of the new comedy 1600 Penn from 9:30-10 PM. The Voice will wrap its season the next night with a two-hour season finale from 9-11 PM. It’s a prominent spot for 1600 Penn, which stars Bill Pullman, Jenna Elfman and Josh Gad and centers on a typical American family who happens to live in the White House. The series will premiere in its regular day and time Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 PM. 1600 Penn joins NBC’s other new comedies this season, all of which got sneak peaks behind Olympics coverage, America’s Got Talent or The Voice.
‘The Voice’ Season Finale Gets Dates, Will Lead Into ‘1600 Penn’ Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Dropped From ‘Gods And Secrets’ After Child Pornography Indictment