Chris Highland had been at Paradigm since early last year and before that spent seven years at Gersh. He joins UTA‘s New York office as a talent agent covering theater as well as TV and film. His client list includes Victor Garber, Josh Hamilton, Adam Rothenberg, Patina Miller, Aya Cash and Dagmara Dominczyk among others. The move follows the addition of theater rep Mark Subias’ move there in April, and is part of the agency’s NY push to boost its legit business in Broadway, off-Broadway, regional and London theater.
UTA Adds Paradigm Talent Agent To Boost NY Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency