Chris Highland had been at Paradigm since early last year and before that spent seven years at Gersh. He joins UTA‘s New York office as a talent agent covering theater as well as TV and film. His client list includes Victor Garber, Josh Hamilton, Adam Rothenberg, Patina Miller, Aya Cash and Dagmara Dominczyk among others. The move follows the addition of theater rep Mark Subias’ move there in April, and is part of the agency’s NY push to boost its legit business in Broadway, off-Broadway, regional and London theater.
UTA Adds Paradigm Talent Agent To Boost NY Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.5M; Jackie Chan's 'Skiptrace' Nails $64M Bow - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…