Universal Pictures International has picked up the distribution rights to The Wolf Of Wall Street in six European territories. UPI will handle the film in Germany, the UK, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Spain, it was announced today. Paramount Pictures is distributing the Martin Scorsese-directed movie domestically. Peter Kujawski, EVP of Worldwide Acquisitions, oversaw the UPI acquisition of The Wolf Of Wall Street for the company. Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri’s Red Granite International is handling international sales on the film. They also negotiated the deal with UPI on behalf of the producers. Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Scorsese are producing. DiCaprio also stars in the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s financial industry memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street. Alexandra Milchan is an executive producer. UPI also announced today that it has picked up the select territories rights to the supernatural-fantasy Horns and the crime-thriller Motel from Red Granite.
Universal International Acquires ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ European Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Nabs $4.3M – Thursday Box Office Previews
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes Est. $2.3M Thursday To Cull $6M In Three Days
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’