Universal Pictures International has picked up the distribution rights to The Wolf Of Wall Street in six European territories. UPI will handle the film in Germany, the UK, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Spain, it was announced today. Paramount Pictures is distributing the Martin Scorsese-directed movie domestically. Peter Kujawski, EVP of Worldwide Acquisitions, oversaw the UPI acquisition of The Wolf Of Wall Street for the company. Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri’s Red Granite International is handling international sales on the film. They also negotiated the deal with UPI on behalf of the producers. Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Scorsese are producing. DiCaprio also stars in the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s financial industry memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street. Alexandra Milchan is an executive producer. UPI also announced today that it has picked up the select territories rights to the supernatural-fantasy Horns and the crime-thriller Motel from Red Granite.
Universal International Acquires ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ European Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules; SAG-AFTRA “Extremely Disappointed”…
- Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives…
- ‘Ismael’s Ghosts’ Trailer: Marion Cotillard Haunts A Former Lover In Arnaud Desplechin Drama
- ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’ Adds ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Scribe Eric Pearson