Universal Pictures International has picked up the distribution rights to The Wolf Of Wall Street in six European territories. UPI will handle the film in Germany, the UK, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Spain, it was announced today. Paramount Pictures is distributing the Martin Scorsese-directed movie domestically. Peter Kujawski, EVP of Worldwide Acquisitions, oversaw the UPI acquisition of The Wolf Of Wall Street for the company. Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri’s Red Granite International is handling international sales on the film. They also negotiated the deal with UPI on behalf of the producers. Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Scorsese are producing. DiCaprio also stars in the adaptation of Jordan Belfort’s financial industry memoir The Wolf Of Wall Street. Alexandra Milchan is an executive producer. UPI also announced today that it has picked up the select territories rights to the supernatural-fantasy Horns and the crime-thriller Motel from Red Granite.
Universal International Acquires ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ European Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role