Netflix just released first trailer for its first original series, the big-budget David Fincher–Kevin Spacey political drama House Of Cards. Based on the British miniseries, the MRC-produced House Of Cards centers on ruthless and cunning Rep. Francis Underwood (Spacey) and his wife Claire (Robin Wright), who stop at nothing to conquer everything. Kate Mara and Corey Stoll co-star. While Netflix has distributed acquired original series like Lillehammer, House Of Cards is the first show commissioned by the streaming giant when it last year outbid a host of cable networks for the property with a two-season, 26-episode order in a deal worth $100 million. The series premieres February 1, with all episodes from the first season available for streaming simultaneously.
TV Trailer: Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring