EXCLUSIVE: The second season of TV Land’s sophomore comedy The Exes is getting supersized. The network has ordered 10 more episodes from the ensemble comedy, bringing its second-season order to 22 episodes. The Exes, created by Frasier alum Mark Reisman, stars Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche, Kelly Stables and Kristen Johnston. It premiered late last fall with a 10-episode original run and was renewed for a second season in February. The first portion of Season 2, which wrapped in September, averaged 1.2 million viewers in Live+7.
TV Land’s ‘The Exes’ Gets Order For 10 More Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Andreeva
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'