British actor Rob Kazinsky has joined the cast of HBO‘s vampire drama True Blood as new regular for the upcoming sixth season. He will play Ben, a highly charismatic faerie who takes a liking to Sookie (and vice-versa) and helps Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Jason (Ryan Kwanten) delve deeper into the mystery of their parents’ murders. Kazinsky, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, spent two years on the popular British soap EastEnders. He will next be seen in Guillermo del Toro’s Pacific Rim.
‘True Blood’ Adds Rob Kazinsky As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Leslie Jones, Miley Cyrus Out-Orgasm Meg Ryan On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Violent Rains Flood Cannes As Mipcom Organizers Mobilize In Wake Of Disaster
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter