Tim Tebow officially signed on today to be spokesman for TiVo. It’s the latest in a series of high-profile endorsement deals for the publicity magnet/NFL quarterback since WME snagged him from rival CAA in February to rep his off-field activities: public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film, books, and his foundation. This video is his first official act as “brand ambassador” for the DVR-maker (insert joke here about how Tebow has more time to watch TV these days stuck behind starter Mark Sanchez on the New York Jets bench):
TiVo Recruits Tim Tebow For Ads: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast