The pilot for Syfy’s proposed Battlestar Galactica prequel series, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, is finally seeing the light of day. The cable network passed on the pilot but committed to airing it as a two-hour movie. That will happen — after Blood & Chrome first runs on the YouTube online channel Machinima Prime as a series of 10-12 minute chapters, debuting on Nov. 9. The Syfy airing will be followed by a Blu-ray/DVD/VOD release. Blood & Chrome is set during the first Cylon war and centers on young William Adama (Luke Pasqualino). The pilot was executive produced by Battlestar Galactica‘s David Eick and written/exec produced by Michael Taylor.
Syfy’s ‘Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome’ Pilot To Air Online, On TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network