Male models seem to be the “it” thing in reality television at the moment. After veteran game show Price Is Right recently decided to introduce male models and America’s Next Top Model announced its first co-ed edition featuring male contestants, Style Media just greenlighted Built, a new docu-series which follows a Manhattan home design and construction service staffed exclusively with male models who are also experienced handymen. The series, produced by Endemol USA, has received a 10-episode order for a January 28 launch following the season five premiere of Jerseylicious. The project was originally announced as part of Style’s development slate at the company’s upfront in April. On each episode of Built, the five-man crew will tackle a home makeover project head-on and likely shirtless.
Style Greenlights Home Remodeling Series With Male Models
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book