Male models seem to be the “it” thing in reality television at the moment. After veteran game show Price Is Right recently decided to introduce male models and America’s Next Top Model announced its first co-ed edition featuring male contestants, Style Media just greenlighted Built, a new docu-series which follows a Manhattan home design and construction service staffed exclusively with male models who are also experienced handymen. The series, produced by Endemol USA, has received a 10-episode order for a January 28 launch following the season five premiere of Jerseylicious. The project was originally announced as part of Style’s development slate at the company’s upfront in April. On each episode of Built, the five-man crew will tackle a home makeover project head-on and likely shirtless.
Style Greenlights Home Remodeling Series With Male Models
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'