Male models seem to be the “it” thing in reality television at the moment. After veteran game show Price Is Right recently decided to introduce male models and America’s Next Top Model announced its first co-ed edition featuring male contestants, Style Media just greenlighted Built, a new docu-series which follows a Manhattan home design and construction service staffed exclusively with male models who are also experienced handymen. The series, produced by Endemol USA, has received a 10-episode order for a January 28 launch following the season five premiere of Jerseylicious. The project was originally announced as part of Style’s development slate at the company’s upfront in April. On each episode of Built, the five-man crew will tackle a home makeover project head-on and likely shirtless.
Style Greenlights Home Remodeling Series With Male Models
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?