Male models seem to be the “it” thing in reality television at the moment. After veteran game show Price Is Right recently decided to introduce male models and America’s Next Top Model announced its first co-ed edition featuring male contestants, Style Media just greenlighted Built, a new docu-series which follows a Manhattan home design and construction service staffed exclusively with male models who are also experienced handymen. The series, produced by Endemol USA, has received a 10-episode order for a January 28 launch following the season five premiere of Jerseylicious. The project was originally announced as part of Style’s development slate at the company’s upfront in April. On each episode of Built, the five-man crew will tackle a home makeover project head-on and likely shirtless.
Style Greenlights Home Remodeling Series With Male Models
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'