Male models seem to be the “it” thing in reality television at the moment. After veteran game show Price Is Right recently decided to introduce male models and America’s Next Top Model announced its first co-ed edition featuring male contestants, Style Media just greenlighted Built, a new docu-series which follows a Manhattan home design and construction service staffed exclusively with male models who are also experienced handymen. The series, produced by Endemol USA, has received a 10-episode order for a January 28 launch following the season five premiere of Jerseylicious. The project was originally announced as part of Style’s development slate at the company’s upfront in April. On each episode of Built, the five-man crew will tackle a home makeover project head-on and likely shirtless.
Style Greenlights Home Remodeling Series With Male Models
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series