The reality production company behind CBS’s Undercover Boss has named Aaron Saidman SVP of Development & Current Programming. Saidman will oversee all development and current series, including the second season of AMC’s The Pitch, A&E’s Be The Boss, which premieres this December, and Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar, the Stacy Keibler hosted competition show which begins shooting next year. Saidmen joined the company as a VP in 2010. Wally Parks was upped to SVP Production and and Susan Janis-Mashayekhi has formally joined the company as VP Production after several seasons overseeing Undercover Boss. They will both report to EVP Amy Hussey. Additionally, Kevin Bartel and Jacob Cohen-Holmes have both been promoted to VP Development & Current Programming. All will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office. Studio Lambert, based in London and LA, is backed by All3Media, which distributes the company’s shows internationally.
Studio Lambert USA Announces Promotions
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo', Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Ends Fall Run On High Ratings Note, 'Reign' Hits Low