The reality production company behind CBS’s Undercover Boss has named Aaron Saidman SVP of Development & Current Programming. Saidman will oversee all development and current series, including the second season of AMC’s The Pitch, A&E’s Be The Boss, which premieres this December, and Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar, the Stacy Keibler hosted competition show which begins shooting next year. Saidmen joined the company as a VP in 2010. Wally Parks was upped to SVP Production and and Susan Janis-Mashayekhi has formally joined the company as VP Production after several seasons overseeing Undercover Boss. They will both report to EVP Amy Hussey. Additionally, Kevin Bartel and Jacob Cohen-Holmes have both been promoted to VP Development & Current Programming. All will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office. Studio Lambert, based in London and LA, is backed by All3Media, which distributes the company’s shows internationally.
Studio Lambert USA Announces Promotions
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere