The reality production company behind CBS’s Undercover Boss has named Aaron Saidman SVP of Development & Current Programming. Saidman will oversee all development and current series, including the second season of AMC’s The Pitch, A&E’s Be The Boss, which premieres this December, and Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar, the Stacy Keibler hosted competition show which begins shooting next year. Saidmen joined the company as a VP in 2010. Wally Parks was upped to SVP Production and and Susan Janis-Mashayekhi has formally joined the company as VP Production after several seasons overseeing Undercover Boss. They will both report to EVP Amy Hussey. Additionally, Kevin Bartel and Jacob Cohen-Holmes have both been promoted to VP Development & Current Programming. All will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office. Studio Lambert, based in London and LA, is backed by All3Media, which distributes the company’s shows internationally.
Studio Lambert USA Announces Promotions
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek