The reality production company behind CBS’s Undercover Boss has named Aaron Saidman SVP of Development & Current Programming. Saidman will oversee all development and current series, including the second season of AMC’s The Pitch, A&E’s Be The Boss, which premieres this December, and Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar, the Stacy Keibler hosted competition show which begins shooting next year. Saidmen joined the company as a VP in 2010. Wally Parks was upped to SVP Production and and Susan Janis-Mashayekhi has formally joined the company as VP Production after several seasons overseeing Undercover Boss. They will both report to EVP Amy Hussey. Additionally, Kevin Bartel and Jacob Cohen-Holmes have both been promoted to VP Development & Current Programming. All will be based in the company’s Los Angeles office. Studio Lambert, based in London and LA, is backed by All3Media, which distributes the company’s shows internationally.
Studio Lambert USA Announces Promotions
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring