The Food Network host’s new Times Square restaurant got a nasty review from the New York Times last week. Although this bit featuring Bobby Moynihan on “Weekend Update” didn’t make the cut on Saturday Night Live this weekend, it’s pretty good — evidently better than Fieri’s Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders. Here it is:
SNL: Guy Fieri Takes Bite Out Of NY Times
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'