The Food Network host’s new Times Square restaurant got a nasty review from the New York Times last week. Although this bit featuring Bobby Moynihan on “Weekend Update” didn’t make the cut on Saturday Night Live this weekend, it’s pretty good — evidently better than Fieri’s Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders. Here it is:
SNL: Guy Fieri Takes Bite Out Of NY Times
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Chris Pine, Christoph Waltz Do Bad Biz In Sequel
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo