The Food Network host’s new Times Square restaurant got a nasty review from the New York Times last week. Although this bit featuring Bobby Moynihan on “Weekend Update” didn’t make the cut on Saturday Night Live this weekend, it’s pretty good — evidently better than Fieri’s Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders. Here it is:
SNL: Guy Fieri Takes Bite Out Of NY Times
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'