The Food Network host’s new Times Square restaurant got a nasty review from the New York Times last week. Although this bit featuring Bobby Moynihan on “Weekend Update” didn’t make the cut on Saturday Night Live this weekend, it’s pretty good — evidently better than Fieri’s Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders. Here it is:
SNL: Guy Fieri Takes Bite Out Of NY Times
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company