UPDATE: Pathetic that Saturday Night Live could not muster a single laugh-out-loud line surrounding 2012 Election Night. (You be the judge here and here.) You’d think that Tuesday evening’s Fox News/Karl Rove countdown to meltdown would have provided ample material for a skit four days later. Nope. And yet The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and Colbert Report are funny day in and day out. Forgive me for stating the obvious. But I just don’t understand why SNL remains a suckfest more times than not.
Not One Funny SNL Election Night Skit…
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere