As the latest James Bond film Skyfall nears its U.S. bow Friday, Fandango today is reporting the Sony/MGM movie is selling twice as many tickets as its predecessor, 2008’s Quantum Of Solace, sold at the same point in the film’s sales cycle. Skyfall represented 53% of this week’s sales so far on the movie site heading into today. Quantum Of Solace grossed $168.4M during its U.S. run and $586.1M globally, with Skyfall already well on track to top that with record bows in its current overseas run.
‘Skyfall’ Selling Ahead Of Last Bond Pic On Fandango
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- How ‘Wonder’ Turned Wonderful At The Box Office With A $27M Opening Against Superhero Movie ‘Justice League…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Review: Lerner & Loewe’s Golden ‘Brigadoon’ With Kelli O’Hara and Aasif Mandvi