The Veterans Day holiday yesterday was good for $11.3 million more in North America, Sony said this morning. That puts the domestic total for Skyfall at $101.9 million after its big release this past weekend. The latest James Bond pic opened to $90 million during its opening frame here (adding in Thursday IMAX screenings) and amassed $89 million more overseas, bringing the global cume for the Sony/MGM/Eon production through Sunday to $518.6 million.
‘Skyfall’ Crosses $100M At Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE