The Veterans Day holiday yesterday was good for $11.3 million more in North America, Sony said this morning. That puts the domestic total for Skyfall at $101.9 million after its big release this past weekend. The latest James Bond pic opened to $90 million during its opening frame here (adding in Thursday IMAX screenings) and amassed $89 million more overseas, bringing the global cume for the Sony/MGM/Eon production through Sunday to $518.6 million.
‘Skyfall’ Crosses $100M At Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
Latest Box Office News
- Harvey Weinstein Gives ‘Finding Neverland’ The Hook, Sets August Broadway Closing
- New York Drama Critics’ Circle Votes ‘The Humans’ Best Play, ‘Shuffle Along’ Best Musical
- ‘Vaxxed’s Cinema Libre Teams With China’s Gaia To Expand U.S. Release, Head To Asia
- Matthew Perry’s West End Playwriting Debut Draws Crowds Despite Critics’ Barbs
- ‘Angry Birds’ Get Happy With Day-And-Date China Bow
- ‘Warcraft’ Sets China Release Two Days Ahead Of U.S.: A Burgeoning Trend?