The Veterans Day holiday yesterday was good for $11.3 million more in North America, Sony said this morning. That puts the domestic total for Skyfall at $101.9 million after its big release this past weekend. The latest James Bond pic opened to $90 million during its opening frame here (adding in Thursday IMAX screenings) and amassed $89 million more overseas, bringing the global cume for the Sony/MGM/Eon production through Sunday to $518.6 million.
‘Skyfall’ Crosses $100M At Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer - Tuesday B.O. Update
'Tomorrowland's $74.7M Global Bow; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Singing $190.4M Cume; 'Mad Max' Smokin' $227.7M - Wwide B.O. Update
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer – Tuesday B.O. Update
- ‘Tomorrowland’s $74.7M Global Bow; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Singing $190.4M Cume; ‘Mad Max’ Smokin’ $227.7M – Wwide…
- Broadway Box Office Tops $1.3B For Record-Breaking 2014-2015 Season
- Tony Awards Confidential – Handicapping The Races For Best Play, Musical & Revivals
- Jessica Lange, Gabriel Byrne Will Take ‘Long Day’s Journey’ To Broadway
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.