Silver Linings Playbook will keep its wide-release date of November 21 but the distributor said today it will premiere the David O Russell drama early in 10 markets on November 16. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence star in the pic that has scored several key festival wins, and The Weinstein Company said the exclusive runs are due to strong word-of-mouth.
Weinstein Co Sets Early Exclusive Dates For ‘Silver Linings Playbook’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…