Echoing last year’s Life In A Day project, Ridley Scott Associates, Black Dog Films and Scott Free London are calling for submissions of user-generated short films that will be rolled into a new full-length documentary. But rather than scenes from a single day, Springsteen & I will feature footage showing how The Boss and his music have affected the lives of everyday people. Producers are looking for personal musings from fans on what Bruce Springsteen means to them and are seeking raw footage, photos or audio narration (are you listening, Chris Christie?). Submissions will be accepted at http://www.springsteenandi.com starting Thursday. Baillie Walsh (Flashbacks Of A Fool) is directing. Life In A Day producers Liza Marshall and Jack Arbuthnott of Scott Free are exec producers; producer is Svana Gisla. The movie is looking at a 2013 theatrical release.
Scott Free To Produce ‘Springsteen & I’ Feature Docu With User-Generated Content
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…