Echoing last year’s Life In A Day project, Ridley Scott Associates, Black Dog Films and Scott Free London are calling for submissions of user-generated short films that will be rolled into a new full-length documentary. But rather than scenes from a single day, Springsteen & I will feature footage showing how The Boss and his music have affected the lives of everyday people. Producers are looking for personal musings from fans on what Bruce Springsteen means to them and are seeking raw footage, photos or audio narration (are you listening, Chris Christie?). Submissions will be accepted at http://www.springsteenandi.com starting Thursday. Baillie Walsh (Flashbacks Of A Fool) is directing. Life In A Day producers Liza Marshall and Jack Arbuthnott of Scott Free are exec producers; producer is Svana Gisla. The movie is looking at a 2013 theatrical release.
Scott Free To Produce ‘Springsteen & I’ Feature Docu With User-Generated Content
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2
- Japan-North Korea Talks Seen Unaffected By Sony Hack Attack Revelations