Echoing last year’s Life In A Day project, Ridley Scott Associates, Black Dog Films and Scott Free London are calling for submissions of user-generated short films that will be rolled into a new full-length documentary. But rather than scenes from a single day, Springsteen & I will feature footage showing how The Boss and his music have affected the lives of everyday people. Producers are looking for personal musings from fans on what Bruce Springsteen means to them and are seeking raw footage, photos or audio narration (are you listening, Chris Christie?). Submissions will be accepted at http://www.springsteenandi.com starting Thursday. Baillie Walsh (Flashbacks Of A Fool) is directing. Life In A Day producers Liza Marshall and Jack Arbuthnott of Scott Free are exec producers; producer is Svana Gisla. The movie is looking at a 2013 theatrical release.
Scott Free To Produce ‘Springsteen & I’ Feature Docu With User-Generated Content
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Tartaglione
- Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Justin Chatwin, James Frain Join BBC America's 'Orphan Black' For Season 3
- International Emmys: UK's 'Utopia' Wins Best Drama Series
- Katniss Hot With $154.3M, 'Interstellar' Logs $330.6M: Int'l B.O. – Update
- Cast Set For BBC & Carnival's 'Game Of Thrones'-Style Epic 'The Last Kingdom'
- Canada's Bell Media Takes 'Manhattan' As SVOD Service Ramps Up To Rival Netflix