Echoing last year’s Life In A Day project, Ridley Scott Associates, Black Dog Films and Scott Free London are calling for submissions of user-generated short films that will be rolled into a new full-length documentary. But rather than scenes from a single day, Springsteen & I will feature footage showing how The Boss and his music have affected the lives of everyday people. Producers are looking for personal musings from fans on what Bruce Springsteen means to them and are seeking raw footage, photos or audio narration (are you listening, Chris Christie?). Submissions will be accepted at http://www.springsteenandi.com starting Thursday. Baillie Walsh (Flashbacks Of A Fool) is directing. Life In A Day producers Liza Marshall and Jack Arbuthnott of Scott Free are exec producers; producer is Svana Gisla. The movie is looking at a 2013 theatrical release.
Scott Free To Produce ‘Springsteen & I’ Feature Docu With User-Generated Content
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations