Echoing last year’s Life In A Day project, Ridley Scott Associates, Black Dog Films and Scott Free London are calling for submissions of user-generated short films that will be rolled into a new full-length documentary. But rather than scenes from a single day, Springsteen & I will feature footage showing how The Boss and his music have affected the lives of everyday people. Producers are looking for personal musings from fans on what Bruce Springsteen means to them and are seeking raw footage, photos or audio narration (are you listening, Chris Christie?). Submissions will be accepted at http://www.springsteenandi.com starting Thursday. Baillie Walsh (Flashbacks Of A Fool) is directing. Life In A Day producers Liza Marshall and Jack Arbuthnott of Scott Free are exec producers; producer is Svana Gisla. The movie is looking at a 2013 theatrical release.
Scott Free To Produce ‘Springsteen & I’ Feature Docu With User-Generated Content
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under