Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by comedian Louis C.K. with musical guest Fun averaged a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL posted a 3.0/13 among adults 18-49, its best demo number since Sept. 22. Because of lingering Hurricane Sandy-related problems, SNL‘s ratings don’t include its home market, New York, so they may be adjusted slightly up in the finals. Still, for a last show before a Presidential election, SNL‘s ratings were on the soft side.
‘Saturday Night Live’s Ratings OK With Host Louis CK
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Fox Nabs ‘Ghosted’ Comedy Starring Craig Robinson & Adam Scott From Tom Gormican With Production Commitment
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO