Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by comedian Louis C.K. with musical guest Fun averaged a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL posted a 3.0/13 among adults 18-49, its best demo number since Sept. 22. Because of lingering Hurricane Sandy-related problems, SNL‘s ratings don’t include its home market, New York, so they may be adjusted slightly up in the finals. Still, for a last show before a Presidential election, SNL‘s ratings were on the soft side.
‘Saturday Night Live’s Ratings OK With Host Louis CK
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup