Last night’s Saturday Night Live hosted by comedian Louis C.K. with musical guest Fun averaged a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households, matching the show’s second-highest overnights so far this season. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL posted a 3.0/13 among adults 18-49, its best demo number since Sept. 22. Because of lingering Hurricane Sandy-related problems, SNL‘s ratings don’t include its home market, New York, so they may be adjusted slightly up in the finals. Still, for a last show before a Presidential election, SNL‘s ratings were on the soft side.
‘Saturday Night Live’s Ratings OK With Host Louis CK
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV