Martin Short returns for his third hosting appearance December 15 for Saturday Night Live‘s Christmas show. Paul McCartney will appear for his fourth stint as musical guest. SNL also confirmed that Jamie Foxx will host the December 8 episode ahead of the opening of his next film Django Unchained on December 25, with Ne-Yo as musical guest for the first time.
‘SNL’ Sets Martin Short & Paul McCartney For Christmas Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'