The first SAG-AFTRA Los Angeles Local membership meeting since the unions’ merger is Monday, December 3 at Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City. Registration begins at 6:30 PM for a 7 PM start, and all members in good standing are invited. Los Angeles co-presidents Gabrielle Carteris and Ned Vaughn will co-chair the meeting, which will include a report on the benefits plans recently received by the National Board from the trustees of the SAG-Producers Pension & Health Plans and the AFTRA Health & Retirement Plans. Until now, details have not been made public. During the pending merger, no future plans for the two unions’ pension and health plans were revealed or formally studied by SAG and/or AFTRA leaderships.
SAG-AFTRA Sets First LA Local Meeting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched