The first SAG-AFTRA Los Angeles Local membership meeting since the unions’ merger is Monday, December 3 at Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City. Registration begins at 6:30 PM for a 7 PM start, and all members in good standing are invited. Los Angeles co-presidents Gabrielle Carteris and Ned Vaughn will co-chair the meeting, which will include a report on the benefits plans recently received by the National Board from the trustees of the SAG-Producers Pension & Health Plans and the AFTRA Health & Retirement Plans. Until now, details have not been made public. During the pending merger, no future plans for the two unions’ pension and health plans were revealed or formally studied by SAG and/or AFTRA leaderships.
SAG-AFTRA Sets First LA Local Meeting
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Latest Film News
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’