The first SAG-AFTRA Los Angeles Local membership meeting since the unions’ merger is Monday, December 3 at Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City. Registration begins at 6:30 PM for a 7 PM start, and all members in good standing are invited. Los Angeles co-presidents Gabrielle Carteris and Ned Vaughn will co-chair the meeting, which will include a report on the benefits plans recently received by the National Board from the trustees of the SAG-Producers Pension & Health Plans and the AFTRA Health & Retirement Plans. Until now, details have not been made public. During the pending merger, no future plans for the two unions’ pension and health plans were revealed or formally studied by SAG and/or AFTRA leaderships.
SAG-AFTRA Sets First LA Local Meeting
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First