EXCLUSIVE: Paulo Costanzo has signed up for That Burning Feeling. The Royal Pains star will play the lead role of Adam Murphy in the independent romantic comedy. The film has Murphy as a guy who has it all, success, women, charm. One day he loses it and, in his fall, starts going through his book of exes to find out who he really is. Star Trek’s John Cho and former Animal Practice actor Tyler Labine co-star. Jason James directs That Burning Feeling from a script by Nick Citton. Marc Stephenson is producing and Mary Anne Waterhouse is executive producing. Costanzo will also be appearing in Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Lone Ranger scribe Terry Rossio’s untitled directorial short. Marisa Tomei co-stars in the science-based drama, which is shooting in LA later this year. Costanzo is repped by Gersh, Principato-Young and attorney Rick Genow.
‘Royal Pains’ Paulo Costanzo Joins Indie ‘That Burning Feeling’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks