EXCLUSIVE: Paulo Costanzo has signed up for That Burning Feeling. The Royal Pains star will play the lead role of Adam Murphy in the independent romantic comedy. The film has Murphy as a guy who has it all, success, women, charm. One day he loses it and, in his fall, starts going through his book of exes to find out who he really is. Star Trek’s John Cho and former Animal Practice actor Tyler Labine co-star. Jason James directs That Burning Feeling from a script by Nick Citton. Marc Stephenson is producing and Mary Anne Waterhouse is executive producing. Costanzo will also be appearing in Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Lone Ranger scribe Terry Rossio’s untitled directorial short. Marisa Tomei co-stars in the science-based drama, which is shooting in LA later this year. Costanzo is repped by Gersh, Principato-Young and attorney Rick Genow.
‘Royal Pains’ Paulo Costanzo Joins Indie ‘That Burning Feeling’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast