EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan has joined Rogers & Cowan as a client, signing with the public relations firm earlier this week. Previously, Lohan’s PR was conducted by The Honig Company, which represented her starting in early 2011. Lohan, who has had several run-ins with the law during the past few years, will soon be seen playing Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s upcoming Liz & Dick. The TV movie chronicles the romance between the Cleopatra actress and her two-time husband and co-star Richard Burton. Liz & Dick airs November 25. Lohan is also starring in the indie pic The Canyons. The actress continues to be repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment. Rogers & Cowan has a history of helping clients restore their careers, having worked with Robert Downey Jr. and Britney Spears to rehabilitate their public images.
Rogers & Cowan To Rep Lindsay Lohan
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- Marvel’s Annie Chang Joins Academy’s Tech Council
- Lin Oeding To Direct ‘Office Uprising’ Starring Brenton Thwaites – AFM
- Andrew Cripps Joining Fox As President Of International Theatrical Distribution
- Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed
- ‘Dangal’: Trailer For Aamir Khan’s Bollywood Wrestling Drama Pins Over 23M Views