EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan has joined Rogers & Cowan as a client, signing with the public relations firm earlier this week. Previously, Lohan’s PR was conducted by The Honig Company, which represented her starting in early 2011. Lohan, who has had several run-ins with the law during the past few years, will soon be seen playing Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s upcoming Liz & Dick. The TV movie chronicles the romance between the Cleopatra actress and her two-time husband and co-star Richard Burton. Liz & Dick airs November 25. Lohan is also starring in the indie pic The Canyons. The actress continues to be repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment. Rogers & Cowan has a history of helping clients restore their careers, having worked with Robert Downey Jr. and Britney Spears to rehabilitate their public images.
Rogers & Cowan To Rep Lindsay Lohan
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update