EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan has joined Rogers & Cowan as a client, signing with the public relations firm earlier this week. Previously, Lohan’s PR was conducted by The Honig Company, which represented her starting in early 2011. Lohan, who has had several run-ins with the law during the past few years, will soon be seen playing Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s upcoming Liz & Dick. The TV movie chronicles the romance between the Cleopatra actress and her two-time husband and co-star Richard Burton. Liz & Dick airs November 25. Lohan is also starring in the indie pic The Canyons. The actress continues to be repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment. Rogers & Cowan has a history of helping clients restore their careers, having worked with Robert Downey Jr. and Britney Spears to rehabilitate their public images.
Rogers & Cowan To Rep Lindsay Lohan
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- China’s Puji Capital Invests In Peter Guber’s Mandalay Endurance
- Patty Jenkins In Final Negotiations On Historic Deal To Helm ‘Wonder Woman 2’
- Ryan Kavanaugh Sued For Fraud By Relativity Investor
- Eric Zumbrunnen Dies: Spike Jonze’s Go-To Film Editor Was 52
- Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Yuh Nelson Plot ‘A Bittersweet Life’ For Fox & 21 Laps
- UTA Signs DeWanda Wise, Star Of Spike Lee Series ‘She's Gotta Have It’