Relativity Media and Reel FX have set the animated comedy Turkeys directed by Jimmy Hayward for release on November 14th, 2014. Turkeys features the voices of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson and Dan Fogler. Turkeys for the time being has that weekend to itself. Additionally Relativity shifted the Lasse Hallström-directed Safe Haven to February 14, 2013 from February 8. Safe Haven is based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel and stars Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough, David Lyons and Cobie Smulders. On its new date it will be up against Warner Bros’ Beautiful Creatures, The Weinstein Company’s animated Escape From Planet Earth, and Fox’s A Good Day to Die Hard, all of which open a day earlier Wednesday, February 13.
‘Turkeys’ Gets Date, ‘Safe Haven’ Shifts
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM