Relativity Media and Reel FX have set the animated comedy Turkeys directed by Jimmy Hayward for release on November 14th, 2014. Turkeys features the voices of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson and Dan Fogler. Turkeys for the time being has that weekend to itself. Additionally Relativity shifted the Lasse Hallström-directed Safe Haven to February 14, 2013 from February 8. Safe Haven is based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel and stars Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough, David Lyons and Cobie Smulders. On its new date it will be up against Warner Bros’ Beautiful Creatures, The Weinstein Company’s animated Escape From Planet Earth, and Fox’s A Good Day to Die Hard, all of which open a day earlier Wednesday, February 13.
‘Turkeys’ Gets Date, ‘Safe Haven’ Shifts
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest Film News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Will Smith In ‘Gemini Man’
- Fathom Events Taps Ex-DWA Exec Gordon Synn For Key Role; Blue Fox Names Richard Stafford Head Of PR
- Legendary Snags Movie Rights To YA ‘Ferryman’ Trilogy
- ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far On Foot’ Teaser: Wheels Up On Gus Van Sant’s John Callahan Movie
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jaunt Strikes First-Look VR Deal With XYZ Films