Michael Grembowicz, Paramount’s head of Creative Services, Home Entertainment, died Sunday night after a short illness. He was 50. Grembowicz began his career as the personal assistant to actor Roddy McDowall, then went on to work at Disney Studios and New Line Cinema, joining Paramount Pictures in 2003. In his most recent position as Paramount’s Director Creative Services, Home Media Distribution, Grembowicz oversaw Specialty Catalog creative packaging for films including Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Friday The 13th and The 10 Commandments.
R.I.P. Michael Grembowicz
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016