Michael Grembowicz, Paramount’s head of Creative Services, Home Entertainment, died Sunday night after a short illness. He was 50. Grembowicz began his career as the personal assistant to actor Roddy McDowall, then went on to work at Disney Studios and New Line Cinema, joining Paramount Pictures in 2003. In his most recent position as Paramount’s Director Creative Services, Home Media Distribution, Grembowicz oversaw Specialty Catalog creative packaging for films including Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Friday The 13th and The 10 Commandments.
R.I.P. Michael Grembowicz
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce