Michael Grembowicz, Paramount’s head of Creative Services, Home Entertainment, died Sunday night after a short illness. He was 50. Grembowicz began his career as the personal assistant to actor Roddy McDowall, then went on to work at Disney Studios and New Line Cinema, joining Paramount Pictures in 2003. In his most recent position as Paramount’s Director Creative Services, Home Media Distribution, Grembowicz oversaw Specialty Catalog creative packaging for films including Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Friday The 13th and The 10 Commandments.
R.I.P. Michael Grembowicz
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…