Michael Grembowicz, Paramount’s head of Creative Services, Home Entertainment, died Sunday night after a short illness. He was 50. Grembowicz began his career as the personal assistant to actor Roddy McDowall, then went on to work at Disney Studios and New Line Cinema, joining Paramount Pictures in 2003. In his most recent position as Paramount’s Director Creative Services, Home Media Distribution, Grembowicz oversaw Specialty Catalog creative packaging for films including Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Friday The 13th and The 10 Commandments.
R.I.P. Michael Grembowicz
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'