Michael Grembowicz, Paramount’s head of Creative Services, Home Entertainment, died Sunday night after a short illness. He was 50. Grembowicz began his career as the personal assistant to actor Roddy McDowall, then went on to work at Disney Studios and New Line Cinema, joining Paramount Pictures in 2003. In his most recent position as Paramount’s Director Creative Services, Home Media Distribution, Grembowicz oversaw Specialty Catalog creative packaging for films including Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Friday The 13th and The 10 Commandments.
R.I.P. Michael Grembowicz
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt
- 'The Colbert Report' Has An Official End Date