USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel will receive the Television Showman of the Year Award at ICG Publicists 50th Annual Awards Luncheon on February 22. The two jointly oversee strategic direction, programming and operations across all platforms for the network. Both joined USA in 2001 and became co-presidents ten years later. McCumber previously served as EVP of marketing, digital and brand strategy and also conceived and developed the Characters Welcome multiplatform brand for the network. Wachtel was most recently president, original programming USA. He also serves as co-head original content of Universal Cable Productions.
Publicists To Honor USA Network Co-Presidents McCumber & Wachtel
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE