USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel will receive the Television Showman of the Year Award at ICG Publicists 50th Annual Awards Luncheon on February 22. The two jointly oversee strategic direction, programming and operations across all platforms for the network. Both joined USA in 2001 and became co-presidents ten years later. McCumber previously served as EVP of marketing, digital and brand strategy and also conceived and developed the Characters Welcome multiplatform brand for the network. Wachtel was most recently president, original programming USA. He also serves as co-head original content of Universal Cable Productions.
Publicists To Honor USA Network Co-Presidents McCumber & Wachtel
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company