ICG publicists will honor Kevin Feige as Motion Picture Showman of the Year at the 50th Annual Awards Luncheon on February 22. As producer and president of Marvel Studios, Feige oversees all creative aspects of the company’s feature film and home entertainment ventures. He most recently produced The Avengers and is currently producing Iron Man 3, slated for a May 3, 2013 release. His other upcoming projects are Thor: The Dark World; Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians Of The Galaxy, The Avengers sequel and Ant-Man. Feige joined Marvel in 2000.
Marvel Studios Head Kevin Feige Named Motion Picture Showman Of The Year By Publicists
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'