ICG publicists will honor Kevin Feige as Motion Picture Showman of the Year at the 50th Annual Awards Luncheon on February 22. As producer and president of Marvel Studios, Feige oversees all creative aspects of the company’s feature film and home entertainment ventures. He most recently produced The Avengers and is currently producing Iron Man 3, slated for a May 3, 2013 release. His other upcoming projects are Thor: The Dark World; Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians Of The Galaxy, The Avengers sequel and Ant-Man. Feige joined Marvel in 2000.
Marvel Studios Head Kevin Feige Named Motion Picture Showman Of The Year By Publicists
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA