Virginia Madsen stars in the pic based on the novel Angel Angel by April Stevens and directed by first-time helmer Sarah Siegel-Magness, who was a producer on Precious. Phase 4 has acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Long Time Gone and will release the film in the spring day-and-date in theaters and on-demand across VOD and digital platforms. Amanda Crew, Zach Gilford, Anthony LaPaglia, Eva Longoria and Sam Trammel co-star. Karen McCullah Lutz (Legally Blonde) wrote the script, which centers on a woman (Madsen) whose life is thrown into disarray when she discovers her husband’s extramarital affair. She suffers a nervous breakdown, and her good-hearted stoner son is determined to comfort her with the help of his estranged older brother and live-in girlfriend. Bobbi Sue Luther, Gary Magness and Lutz produced. Smokewood Entertainment sold rights to the pic; Phase 4’s Larry Greenberg and Katharyn Howe negotiated the deal with Paradigm’s Nick LoPiccolo and Ben Weiss on behalf of the filmmakers.
AFM: Phase 4 Acquires Virginia Madsen-Starring Drama ‘Long Time Gone’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists