Peter Chernin has joined the board at Twitter — in news that appropriately surfaced on the micro-blogging service. He tweeted: “I’ve been a long-time user of Twitter for news and information. Happy to be joining board of this very exciting company.” Reports surfaced in September that Chernin, head of Chernin Entertainment and formerly Rupert Murdoch’s No. 2 at News Corp, was being considered for Twitter’s board. Chernin has taken the seat previously held by Flipboard’s Mike McCue.
Peter Chernin Joins Twitter’s Board
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Odd-Couple Pairing Of Ryan Reynolds & Samuel L. Jackson Leads To Violent…
- Jessie T. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview