Veteran comedy writer-producer Jim O’Doherty has signed with Paradigm. O’Doherty is the creator/executive producer of Disney XD’s martial arts comedy Kickin’ It, which was just renewed for a third season. He also recently created/exec produced Nickelodeon’s musical comedy How To Rock based on Meg Haston’s book. O’Doherty’s series credits also include Fox’s Grounded For Life and NBC’s 3rd Rock From The Sun and The Tracy Morgan Show. He was previously with WME.
Paradigm Signs Showrunner Jim O’Doherty
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest TV News
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…
- Fox Names 2018 Writers Lab Participants
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations