Antenna creates multi-platform content for commercial advertising, film and television, offering design, animation, visual effects, live action production, music composition and digital services. Its staff and technical resources come from the in-house design and production department of the entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm, according to the company. Antenna is led by executive producers Marie Soto and Michael J. Katz. Soto will head Antenna’s sales and marketing effort. She most recently served as executive producer at The Traveling Picture Show Company, a producer of commercials and feature films. Katz, who will oversee production operations, has headed The Ant Farm’s design and production unit for the past two years. His background includes a stint as executive producer at Oishii Creative and work as a freelance producer for such companies as Imaginary Forces and Zoo Films. Antenna is currently assembling an international sales team and plans to establish additional satellite production facilities in Europe and on the East Coast.
New Multi-Platform Content Creation Company Launches In Los Angeles
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List