Antenna creates multi-platform content for commercial advertising, film and television, offering design, animation, visual effects, live action production, music composition and digital services. Its staff and technical resources come from the in-house design and production department of the entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm, according to the company. Antenna is led by executive producers Marie Soto and Michael J. Katz. Soto will head Antenna’s sales and marketing effort. She most recently served as executive producer at The Traveling Picture Show Company, a producer of commercials and feature films. Katz, who will oversee production operations, has headed The Ant Farm’s design and production unit for the past two years. His background includes a stint as executive producer at Oishii Creative and work as a freelance producer for such companies as Imaginary Forces and Zoo Films. Antenna is currently assembling an international sales team and plans to establish additional satellite production facilities in Europe and on the East Coast.
New Multi-Platform Content Creation Company Launches In Los Angeles
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'