Antenna creates multi-platform content for commercial advertising, film and television, offering design, animation, visual effects, live action production, music composition and digital services. Its staff and technical resources come from the in-house design and production department of the entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm, according to the company. Antenna is led by executive producers Marie Soto and Michael J. Katz. Soto will head Antenna’s sales and marketing effort. She most recently served as executive producer at The Traveling Picture Show Company, a producer of commercials and feature films. Katz, who will oversee production operations, has headed The Ant Farm’s design and production unit for the past two years. His background includes a stint as executive producer at Oishii Creative and work as a freelance producer for such companies as Imaginary Forces and Zoo Films. Antenna is currently assembling an international sales team and plans to establish additional satellite production facilities in Europe and on the East Coast.
New Multi-Platform Content Creation Company Launches In Los Angeles
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…