Antenna creates multi-platform content for commercial advertising, film and television, offering design, animation, visual effects, live action production, music composition and digital services. Its staff and technical resources come from the in-house design and production department of the entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm, according to the company. Antenna is led by executive producers Marie Soto and Michael J. Katz. Soto will head Antenna’s sales and marketing effort. She most recently served as executive producer at The Traveling Picture Show Company, a producer of commercials and feature films. Katz, who will oversee production operations, has headed The Ant Farm’s design and production unit for the past two years. His background includes a stint as executive producer at Oishii Creative and work as a freelance producer for such companies as Imaginary Forces and Zoo Films. Antenna is currently assembling an international sales team and plans to establish additional satellite production facilities in Europe and on the East Coast.
New Multi-Platform Content Creation Company Launches In Los Angeles
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- James Buckley Joins Lonely Island Pic ‘Conner4real'; Evan Jones Set For ‘Shot Caller’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires ‘Tumbledown’ – Film Briefs
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer Gabriela…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group