Antenna creates multi-platform content for commercial advertising, film and television, offering design, animation, visual effects, live action production, music composition and digital services. Its staff and technical resources come from the in-house design and production department of the entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm, according to the company. Antenna is led by executive producers Marie Soto and Michael J. Katz. Soto will head Antenna’s sales and marketing effort. She most recently served as executive producer at The Traveling Picture Show Company, a producer of commercials and feature films. Katz, who will oversee production operations, has headed The Ant Farm’s design and production unit for the past two years. His background includes a stint as executive producer at Oishii Creative and work as a freelance producer for such companies as Imaginary Forces and Zoo Films. Antenna is currently assembling an international sales team and plans to establish additional satellite production facilities in Europe and on the East Coast.
New Multi-Platform Content Creation Company Launches In Los Angeles
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast