Hilary Smith has been promoted to SVP Communications for NBCUniversal, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media and replaces Cameron Blanchard, who was named SVP Corporate Communications at NBCU last month. In her new role, Smith will oversee strategic communications and serve as lead spokesperson for the division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style Media, Sprout, DailyCandy, Fandango, iVillage, Television Without Pity and the Integrated Media group. She will report directly to division chairman Lauren Zalaznick and previously oversaw the unit’s digital businesses.
NBCUniversal Ups Hilary Smith To SVP Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates