Hilary Smith has been promoted to SVP Communications for NBCUniversal, Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media and replaces Cameron Blanchard, who was named SVP Corporate Communications at NBCU last month. In her new role, Smith will oversee strategic communications and serve as lead spokesperson for the division, which includes Telemundo, mun2, Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style Media, Sprout, DailyCandy, Fandango, iVillage, Television Without Pity and the Integrated Media group. She will report directly to division chairman Lauren Zalaznick and previously oversaw the unit’s digital businesses.
NBCUniversal Ups Hilary Smith To SVP Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years