Michael Moore took on Piers Morgan last night over the media’s coverage, specifically CNN, of Hurricane Sandy, saying there needed to be fewer reporters standing outside in drenching rain and wind and more news of what was actually going on. Morgan disagreed, saying the images showed how big and dangerous the storm was. Much of the discussion focused on a wind-blown Ali Velshi who reported in waist-high water from an Atlantic City intersection. Velshi later called in to defend himself and CNN, saying “This is not our first rodeo”. Check it out below.
Michael Moore Challenges Piers Morgan On CNN’s Hurricane Sandy Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis