Michael Moore took on Piers Morgan last night over the media’s coverage, specifically CNN, of Hurricane Sandy, saying there needed to be fewer reporters standing outside in drenching rain and wind and more news of what was actually going on. Morgan disagreed, saying the images showed how big and dangerous the storm was. Much of the discussion focused on a wind-blown Ali Velshi who reported in waist-high water from an Atlantic City intersection. Velshi later called in to defend himself and CNN, saying “This is not our first rodeo”. Check it out below.
Michael Moore Challenges Piers Morgan On CNN’s Hurricane Sandy Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Little Big Shots’: NBC Orders ‘Forever Young’ Spinoff Series Featuring Seniors From Ellen DeGeneres…
- Garret Dillahunt To Topline Rod Lurie’s TNT Drama Pilot 'Monsters of God'
- Alfred Hitchcock Anthology Series In The Works By Universal Cable Prods & Vermilion
- ‘Damnation’: Lead Aden Young Exits USA Pilot
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’: ‘Hamilton’s Anthony Ramos Cast In Spike Lee Netflix Series
- Dance Drama From Jennifer Beals, Kenny Ortega & ‘Hit The Floor’ Creator Set At Fox