Michael Moore took on Piers Morgan last night over the media’s coverage, specifically CNN, of Hurricane Sandy, saying there needed to be fewer reporters standing outside in drenching rain and wind and more news of what was actually going on. Morgan disagreed, saying the images showed how big and dangerous the storm was. Much of the discussion focused on a wind-blown Ali Velshi who reported in waist-high water from an Atlantic City intersection. Velshi later called in to defend himself and CNN, saying “This is not our first rodeo”. Check it out below.
Michael Moore Challenges Piers Morgan On CNN’s Hurricane Sandy Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest TV News
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’
- ‘The Four’ Fox Reality Competition Sets Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor & Charlie Walk As Stars, Gets…
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Simon Kassianides Joins Potential Gina Torres-Toplined Offshoot
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface’; ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing