Mena Suvari and Henry Simmons have joined the cast of Lifetime’s two-hour original movie/backdoor pilot Stalkers (formerly Whisper Of Fear), toplined by Drea De Mateo and Jodi Lyn O’Keefe. Its inspired by a true story from the book Whisper Of Fear: The True Story Of The Prosecutor Who Stalks The Stalkers by Rhonda Saunders, a criminal prosecutor who wrote the law on stalking in California. Stalkers follows Diane Harper (de Matteo), a hot-headed cop with a troubled past, and a polished, ambitious DA (O’Keefe) who team up to bring a stalker (Suvari), obsessed with her former lover, to justice. Simmons will play Harper’s partner Cliff. Stalkers will be produced by Pilgrim Studios and is executive produced by Craig Piligian. The script is written by David Wiener (Last Resort).
Mena Suvari & Henry Simmons Cast In Lifetime’s Movie/Backdoor Pilot ‘Stalkers’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91