Patrick Dillon, Seth Phillips Althoff, Brian Setzer, Peter Stark and Luke Silver-Greenberg have created BOND, a new entertainment-marketing agency. “We look to maintain all our current relationships and hope to work with every major studio,” said the BOND team today. BOND will specialize in print, digital and A/V services for film and TV. The industry veterans come from marketing and ad agency backgrounds at the likes of Trailer Park, Art Machine, BLT and Crew Creative. Dillon, who will be BOND’s Creative Director, had 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, ABC, A&E, Disney and Paramount among his clients at Art Machine/Trailer Park. Stark, who will be BOND’s print group Creative Director, developed the Star Trek, Spider-Man, and Game Of Thrones print campaigns when he was Creative Director at BLT & Associates. Althoff will serve as Managing Director at BOND. Setzer will be Director of Strategic Business Development. Silver-Greenberg will helm BOND’s digital and new business divisions. BOND has its offices in Hollywood.
Industry Marketing Veterans Form New BOND Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star
- Saban Films Ups Execs Jonathan Saba & Ness Saban
- Focus Buys Political Drama Pitch From ‘Novitiate’ Helmer Maggie Betts
- Bart & Fleming: As Daniel Day-Lewis Exits, Who Wears Greatest Living Actor Crown?