Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz have all signed on for Man Under. Robbins will also direct the dysfunctional family comedy. The screenplay is by Ann Cherkis. Man Under follows a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities. EMJAG Productions’ Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert from Film 360 and Aimee Peyronnet will produce. UTA Independent Film Group is arranging the financing. They are also representing Man Under for sale. Moretz, who stars in the upcoming Carrie remake, is represented by WME, 3 Arts and Jackoway Tyerman. Pfeiffer is represented by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Barry Hirsch. Robbins is represented by UTA and 3 Arts.
‘Man Under’ Adds Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer & Chloe Moretz; Robbins To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling