Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz have all signed on for Man Under. Robbins will also direct the dysfunctional family comedy. The screenplay is by Ann Cherkis. Man Under follows a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities. EMJAG Productions’ Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert from Film 360 and Aimee Peyronnet will produce. UTA Independent Film Group is arranging the financing. They are also representing Man Under for sale. Moretz, who stars in the upcoming Carrie remake, is represented by WME, 3 Arts and Jackoway Tyerman. Pfeiffer is represented by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Barry Hirsch. Robbins is represented by UTA and 3 Arts.
‘Man Under’ Adds Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer & Chloe Moretz; Robbins To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled; 145 In Mix
- Sharon Tate Biopic In Works With Kate Bosworth To Star
- Potential Oscar Sleeper ‘Patriots Day’ Lands AFI Fest Closing-Night Slot
- Casey Affleck Writing & Staring In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate