Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz have all signed on for Man Under. Robbins will also direct the dysfunctional family comedy. The screenplay is by Ann Cherkis. Man Under follows a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities. EMJAG Productions’ Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert from Film 360 and Aimee Peyronnet will produce. UTA Independent Film Group is arranging the financing. They are also representing Man Under for sale. Moretz, who stars in the upcoming Carrie remake, is represented by WME, 3 Arts and Jackoway Tyerman. Pfeiffer is represented by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Barry Hirsch. Robbins is represented by UTA and 3 Arts.
‘Man Under’ Adds Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer & Chloe Moretz; Robbins To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…
- ‘Loveless’ Director Andrey Zvyagintsev On Filmmaking In Modern-Day Russia