Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz have all signed on for Man Under. Robbins will also direct the dysfunctional family comedy. The screenplay is by Ann Cherkis. Man Under follows a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities. EMJAG Productions’ Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert from Film 360 and Aimee Peyronnet will produce. UTA Independent Film Group is arranging the financing. They are also representing Man Under for sale. Moretz, who stars in the upcoming Carrie remake, is represented by WME, 3 Arts and Jackoway Tyerman. Pfeiffer is represented by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Barry Hirsch. Robbins is represented by UTA and 3 Arts.
‘Man Under’ Adds Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer & Chloe Moretz; Robbins To Direct
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit