Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloe Moretz have all signed on for Man Under. Robbins will also direct the dysfunctional family comedy. The screenplay is by Ann Cherkis. Man Under follows a family from Yonkers whose lives go haywire when New York City’s Museum of Modern Arts displays photographs of them in an exhibit, turning them into celebrities. EMJAG Productions’ Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert from Film 360 and Aimee Peyronnet will produce. UTA Independent Film Group is arranging the financing. They are also representing Man Under for sale. Moretz, who stars in the upcoming Carrie remake, is represented by WME, 3 Arts and Jackoway Tyerman. Pfeiffer is represented by CAA, Management 360 and attorney Barry Hirsch. Robbins is represented by UTA and 3 Arts.
‘Man Under’ Adds Tim Robbins, Michelle Pfeiffer & Chloe Moretz; Robbins To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?
- H Collective Lands Aaron W. Sala Horror Spec ‘The Beast’
- ‘Best F(r)iends’ Clip: Tommy Wiseau Makes Room For Another Cult Masterpiece In Bizarre Noir Thriller
- Nick Nolte, Matt Dillon & Emily Mortimer Join ‘Honey In The Head’ Redo
- Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay