Marianna Edwards has left her position as manager of the SAG Producers Pension & Health Plan, Deadline has confirmed. “Marianna Edwards is no longer working here,” a SAG P&H Human Resources official said today. In fact, she hasn’t been working there for at least two weeks. Edwards resigned in late October after 27 years at SAG. Her departure came around the same time the SAG-AFTRA National Board received an uninformative Pension, Health & Retirement Report from the trustees of the still separate SAG Producers Pension and Health Plan and the AFTRA Health and Retirement Plan. In July, the National Board of the now merged union passed a motion urging the trustees of the plans to unify and to immediately implement a reciprocity agreement between the two plans.
Longtime SAG P&H Plan Manager Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards