Marianna Edwards has left her position as manager of the SAG Producers Pension & Health Plan, Deadline has confirmed. “Marianna Edwards is no longer working here,” a SAG P&H Human Resources official said today. In fact, she hasn’t been working there for at least two weeks. Edwards resigned in late October after 27 years at SAG. Her departure came around the same time the SAG-AFTRA National Board received an uninformative Pension, Health & Retirement Report from the trustees of the still separate SAG Producers Pension and Health Plan and the AFTRA Health and Retirement Plan. In July, the National Board of the now merged union passed a motion urging the trustees of the plans to unify and to immediately implement a reciprocity agreement between the two plans.
Longtime SAG P&H Plan Manager Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit