TLC reality series Long Island Medium has been renewed for a fourth season, with the network ordering 30 half-hour episodes that will begin premiering in March 2013. Season 3 of the series following mom-turned-medium Theresa Caputo and her family is averaging 2.9 million viewers. Magilla Entertaiment produces.
TLC Renews ‘Long Island Medium’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC