EXCLUSIVE: Lou Diamond Phillips will both topline and co-write The Boys Of Eloy, based on the true story of a ragtag co-ed softball team in the prison town of Eloy, Ariz. Phillips, who currently stars in A&E’s Longmire as Harry Standing Bear, plays the coach who gets the team in shape and helps lead them to the 2000 Little League World Series of Softball. Michael Montijo and Noe Gonzalez co-wrote the screenplay with Phillips. The Boys Of Eloy will be the debut feature production for Montijo’s Majority Entertainment. Montijo, Phillips and Douglas Warner are producing. J.B. Roberts, Edward Michaels, and Michael Weiss are executive producing. Phillips is repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment.
Lou Diamond Phillips To Star In ‘The Boys Of Eloy’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms