EXCLUSIVE: Lou Diamond Phillips will both topline and co-write The Boys Of Eloy, based on the true story of a ragtag co-ed softball team in the prison town of Eloy, Ariz. Phillips, who currently stars in A&E’s Longmire as Harry Standing Bear, plays the coach who gets the team in shape and helps lead them to the 2000 Little League World Series of Softball. Michael Montijo and Noe Gonzalez co-wrote the screenplay with Phillips. The Boys Of Eloy will be the debut feature production for Montijo’s Majority Entertainment. Montijo, Phillips and Douglas Warner are producing. J.B. Roberts, Edward Michaels, and Michael Weiss are executive producing. Phillips is repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment.
Lou Diamond Phillips To Star In ‘The Boys Of Eloy’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors