Few in Hollywood pull out of Barbara Walter’s interviews, especially when they have an upcoming project. But Lindsay Lohan’s new PR representatives Rogers & Cowan confirmed tonight that the actress will not be appearing on ABC’s 20/20. Lohan was scheduled to be on the show November 16 for an interview with Walters. A source tells Deadline that Lohan’s new flackery was dissatisfied with the direction ABC wanted to take the interview. The 20/20 stint was to promote Lohan’s upcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick in which she portrays Elizabeth Taylor and her stormy romance to two-time husband and co-star Richard Burton, played by Grant Bowler. Liz & Dick premieres November 25th. Meanwhile, what a Herculean task it must be to flack Lindsay Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan’s New PR Team Rogers & Cowan Pulls Her Out Of Barbara Walter’s ’20/20′ Interview At The Last Minute
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Patten
- ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next ‘Whiplash’?
- Killer Films On The Indie Hustle, “That Amazon Money” & Still Being Excited After 20 Years – Sundance
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Shark Tank’ Ratings Down, ‘Glee’ Even & ’20/20′ Jumps As ABC Wins Night…
- Starz’s ‘Black Sails’ Ratings Steady In Season 2 Debut
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 First Looks – Photo Gallery
- Warner Bros Gets Dismissal Of $10M ‘Gravity’ Lawsuit From ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Author