Lifetime will premiere Double Divas, a docu-series that goes behind the scenes of Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie, with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, January 10 at 10 PM after Project Runway All-Stars. The series follows the shop’s owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards as they help women find their perfect fits. Their crew travels across the region to fittings and bridal showers spreading their gospel with humor, Southern charm and hospitality. Lifetime will air a sneak of the show January 1 at 10:30 PM. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime Orders Lingerie Shop Docu-Series ‘Double Divas’ And Sets January Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7