Lifetime will premiere Double Divas, a docu-series that goes behind the scenes of Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie, with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, January 10 at 10 PM after Project Runway All-Stars. The series follows the shop’s owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards as they help women find their perfect fits. Their crew travels across the region to fittings and bridal showers spreading their gospel with humor, Southern charm and hospitality. Lifetime will air a sneak of the show January 1 at 10:30 PM. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime Orders Lingerie Shop Docu-Series ‘Double Divas’ And Sets January Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'