Lifetime will premiere Double Divas, a docu-series that goes behind the scenes of Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie, with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, January 10 at 10 PM after Project Runway All-Stars. The series follows the shop’s owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards as they help women find their perfect fits. Their crew travels across the region to fittings and bridal showers spreading their gospel with humor, Southern charm and hospitality. Lifetime will air a sneak of the show January 1 at 10:30 PM. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime Orders Lingerie Shop Docu-Series ‘Double Divas’ And Sets January Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'