Lifetime will premiere Double Divas, a docu-series that goes behind the scenes of Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie, with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, January 10 at 10 PM after Project Runway All-Stars. The series follows the shop’s owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards as they help women find their perfect fits. Their crew travels across the region to fittings and bridal showers spreading their gospel with humor, Southern charm and hospitality. Lifetime will air a sneak of the show January 1 at 10:30 PM. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime Orders Lingerie Shop Docu-Series ‘Double Divas’ And Sets January Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…