Lifetime will premiere Double Divas, a docu-series that goes behind the scenes of Atlanta’s LiviRae Lingerie, with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, January 10 at 10 PM after Project Runway All-Stars. The series follows the shop’s owners and best friends Molly Hopkins and Cynthia Richards as they help women find their perfect fits. Their crew travels across the region to fittings and bridal showers spreading their gospel with humor, Southern charm and hospitality. Lifetime will air a sneak of the show January 1 at 10:30 PM. NorthSouth Productions produces Double Divas, with Charlie DeBovoise and Mark Hickman executive producing. Jenifer Fiason and Kathleen Blake co-executive produce along with Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Colleen Conway of Lifetime.
Lifetime Orders Lingerie Shop Docu-Series ‘Double Divas’ And Sets January Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls