With Season 3 of Downton Abbey about to wrap up in the UK, creator Julian Fellowes will be spending time at some of England’s other great estates. NBCUniversal International Television’s Chocolate Media will produce Julian Fellowes’ Historical Houses, a two-part factual series about England’s manses. The show will air on ITV, home to Downton Abbey which itself is partly filmed at Highclere Castle, one of England’s storied abodes. Lord Fellowes will dig into the history of the houses, both upstairs and down, and says that where the homes have remained in the hands of the original families, “the archives are rich in their stories and I have been on the trail of just a few of these.” Louise Wardle is producing, Alan Brown is executive producing and Wardle and Jenny Dames are directing.
Julian Fellowes To Tour England’s ‘Historical Houses’ For ITV, NBCU’s Chocolate Media
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest International News
- Saudi Arabia: ‘The Emoji Movie’ & ‘Captain Underpants’ Are First Films To Screen
- ‘Native America’ To Explore Interconnectivity Of Ancient Indigenous Cultures On PBS – TCA
- Saudi Arabia Fund Eyeing Endeavor Stake; May Invest $500M+ In WME Parent
- ‘Three Seconds’: Olympic Basketball Drama Is Russia’s Highest-Grossing Movie Ever
- CAA Signs Actor & Singer Mike Angelo
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group