With Season 3 of Downton Abbey about to wrap up in the UK, creator Julian Fellowes will be spending time at some of England’s other great estates. NBCUniversal International Television’s Chocolate Media will produce Julian Fellowes’ Historical Houses, a two-part factual series about England’s manses. The show will air on ITV, home to Downton Abbey which itself is partly filmed at Highclere Castle, one of England’s storied abodes. Lord Fellowes will dig into the history of the houses, both upstairs and down, and says that where the homes have remained in the hands of the original families, “the archives are rich in their stories and I have been on the trail of just a few of these.” Louise Wardle is producing, Alan Brown is executive producing and Wardle and Jenny Dames are directing.
Julian Fellowes To Tour England’s ‘Historical Houses’ For ITV, NBCU’s Chocolate Media
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest International News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- Ethan Hawke, Rose Byrne & Chris O’Dowd In Talks For Nick Hornby Adaptation ‘Juliet, Naked’
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’
- China’s Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights To Children’s Book Series ‘Warriors’
- Jesse Plemons Joins Kirsten Dunst’s Directorial Debut ‘The Bell Jar’