EXCLUSIVE: The entertainment industry continues to come together for victims of Hurricane Sandy. Jon Hamm will serve as Master of Ceremonies at We Hate Hurricanes, a night of comedy to benefit Sandy victims, on Monday, December 10th at Club Nokia at L.A. Live. Hamm will be joined by Aziz Ansari, Will Ferrell and Sarah Silverman with additional yet-to-be-announced performers. Music will be provided by Beck. All proceeds will benefit the nonprofit disaster relief organization AmeriCares. Benefit posters also will be available for sale and donations will be accepted at the event. Pre-sale tickets will be available Friday, November 30 at 10:00 AM PT. Tickets (details here) for the general public go on sale Saturday, December 1 at 10:00 AM PT via Ticketmaster. The LA benefit comes two days before 12.12.12 — a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert that will be held at New York’s Madison Square Garden. That event, featuring Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Kanye West, Billy Joel and The Who was organized by Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, The Madison Square Garden Company and The Weinstein Company. HBO, AMC, Showtime and Sundance Channel are among the networks that will televise the show, Variety reports.
Jon Hamm To Host Hurricane Sandy Benefit In Los Angeles On December 10
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…