EXCLUSIVE: The staple of Fox’s NFL and Major League Baseball coverage has signed with CAA for representation in all areas. Joe Buck, the son of legendary broadcaster Jack Buck, is the network’s lead sports announcer, having called 15 World Series and three Super Bowls. He had not previously been set up at an agency, though he continues to be repped by Marvin Demoff of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman.
CAA Signs Sportscaster Joe Buck
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE