EXCLUSIVE: The staple of Fox’s NFL and Major League Baseball coverage has signed with CAA for representation in all areas. Joe Buck, the son of legendary broadcaster Jack Buck, is the network’s lead sports announcer, having called 15 World Series and three Super Bowls. He had not previously been set up at an agency, though he continues to be repped by Marvin Demoff of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman.
CAA Signs Sportscaster Joe Buck
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC