EXCLUSIVE: The staple of Fox’s NFL and Major League Baseball coverage has signed with CAA for representation in all areas. Joe Buck, the son of legendary broadcaster Jack Buck, is the network’s lead sports announcer, having called 15 World Series and three Super Bowls. He had not previously been set up at an agency, though he continues to be repped by Marvin Demoff of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman.
CAA Signs Sportscaster Joe Buck
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production