Jim Rome signed a wide-ranging deal with CBS Corp at the beginning of the year to host shows on CBS Sports Network and Showtime, and later went all-in with the company by moving his famed sports radio talk show to the new CBS Sports Radio network, which launches January 2. Now there’s a launch date for his one-hour Showtime show, Jim Rome On Showtime: Wednesday, November 21 at 10 PM. Episodes will feature monologues, interviews, and in-depth features and profiles of influential figures in the world of sports and entertainment. The show is taping in LA and is produced by Generate Entertainment. Rome’s CBS Sports Network show Rome debuted in April.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ To Debut Nov. 21
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Shine International Taps Ted Bookstaver SVP Head Of Americas
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'