Jim Rome signed a wide-ranging deal with CBS Corp at the beginning of the year to host shows on CBS Sports Network and Showtime, and later went all-in with the company by moving his famed sports radio talk show to the new CBS Sports Radio network, which launches January 2. Now there’s a launch date for his one-hour Showtime show, Jim Rome On Showtime: Wednesday, November 21 at 10 PM. Episodes will feature monologues, interviews, and in-depth features and profiles of influential figures in the world of sports and entertainment. The show is taping in LA and is produced by Generate Entertainment. Rome’s CBS Sports Network show Rome debuted in April.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ To Debut Nov. 21
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast