Jim Rome signed a wide-ranging deal with CBS Corp at the beginning of the year to host shows on CBS Sports Network and Showtime, and later went all-in with the company by moving his famed sports radio talk show to the new CBS Sports Radio network, which launches January 2. Now there’s a launch date for his one-hour Showtime show, Jim Rome On Showtime: Wednesday, November 21 at 10 PM. Episodes will feature monologues, interviews, and in-depth features and profiles of influential figures in the world of sports and entertainment. The show is taping in LA and is produced by Generate Entertainment. Rome’s CBS Sports Network show Rome debuted in April.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ To Debut Nov. 21
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'