Jim Rome signed a wide-ranging deal with CBS Corp at the beginning of the year to host shows on CBS Sports Network and Showtime, and later went all-in with the company by moving his famed sports radio talk show to the new CBS Sports Radio network, which launches January 2. Now there’s a launch date for his one-hour Showtime show, Jim Rome On Showtime: Wednesday, November 21 at 10 PM. Episodes will feature monologues, interviews, and in-depth features and profiles of influential figures in the world of sports and entertainment. The show is taping in LA and is produced by Generate Entertainment. Rome’s CBS Sports Network show Rome debuted in April.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ To Debut Nov. 21
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE