Jim Rome signed a wide-ranging deal with CBS Corp at the beginning of the year to host shows on CBS Sports Network and Showtime, and later went all-in with the company by moving his famed sports radio talk show to the new CBS Sports Radio network, which launches January 2. Now there’s a launch date for his one-hour Showtime show, Jim Rome On Showtime: Wednesday, November 21 at 10 PM. Episodes will feature monologues, interviews, and in-depth features and profiles of influential figures in the world of sports and entertainment. The show is taping in LA and is produced by Generate Entertainment. Rome’s CBS Sports Network show Rome debuted in April.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ To Debut Nov. 21
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List