Former Royal Pains co-star Jill Flint has been tapped as the female lead of another potential medical drama. Flint has been cast opposite Eoin Macken in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Flint will play Dr. Jordan Santos, TC’s (Macken) ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else. Recently promoted to Chief of the Night Shift, Jordan is ready to prove her worth, all while trying to placate the hospital administrator (Freddy Rodriguez) and keep a rogue TC in check. Flint, repped by Innovative and Brookside Artist Management, co-starred on USA’s Royal Pains for the first three seasons. She has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife and was recently seen in The Amazing Spider-Man.
Jill Flint Cast As Female Lead In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'