Former Royal Pains co-star Jill Flint has been tapped as the female lead of another potential medical drama. Flint has been cast opposite Eoin Macken in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Flint will play Dr. Jordan Santos, TC’s (Macken) ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else. Recently promoted to Chief of the Night Shift, Jordan is ready to prove her worth, all while trying to placate the hospital administrator (Freddy Rodriguez) and keep a rogue TC in check. Flint, repped by Innovative and Brookside Artist Management, co-starred on USA’s Royal Pains for the first three seasons. She has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife and was recently seen in The Amazing Spider-Man.
Jill Flint Cast As Female Lead In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner