Former Royal Pains co-star Jill Flint has been tapped as the female lead of another potential medical drama. Flint has been cast opposite Eoin Macken in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Flint will play Dr. Jordan Santos, TC’s (Macken) ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else. Recently promoted to Chief of the Night Shift, Jordan is ready to prove her worth, all while trying to placate the hospital administrator (Freddy Rodriguez) and keep a rogue TC in check. Flint, repped by Innovative and Brookside Artist Management, co-starred on USA’s Royal Pains for the first three seasons. She has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife and was recently seen in The Amazing Spider-Man.
Jill Flint Cast As Female Lead In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91