Dalan Musson has been hired to write Jeremiah Harm, an adaption of the BOOM! Studios action/sci-fi comic book that will be directed by Iron Sky helmer Timo Vuorensola. Vuorensola’s Blind Spot partner Tero Kaukomaa, Cheyenne Enterprises’ Arnold Rifkin, BOOM!’s Ross Richie, and The Corniche Group are producing the pic, based on the comic written by Keith Giffen and Alan Grant and drawn by John Mueller, Rael Lyra, and Rafael Albuquerque. The story follows a tough intergalactic bounty hunter tracking three alien criminals to Earth, where they are searching for a sphere that has the capability of being the most deadly weapon in the cosmos. Musson has adapted Blood Wars, which is set up at Warner Bros with Imagine and Blacklight Transmedia producing. He is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment. The producers recently launched a website where they offered up a four-minute promo for Jeremiah Harm. Check it out:
Dalan Musson To Pen ‘Jeremiah Harm’ Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster
- Oscars: Third Group Of Presenters Includes Cate Blanchett, Michael B. Jordan & Louis C.K.