Dalan Musson has been hired to write Jeremiah Harm, an adaption of the BOOM! Studios action/sci-fi comic book that will be directed by Iron Sky helmer Timo Vuorensola. Vuorensola’s Blind Spot partner Tero Kaukomaa, Cheyenne Enterprises’ Arnold Rifkin, BOOM!’s Ross Richie, and The Corniche Group are producing the pic, based on the comic written by Keith Giffen and Alan Grant and drawn by John Mueller, Rael Lyra, and Rafael Albuquerque. The story follows a tough intergalactic bounty hunter tracking three alien criminals to Earth, where they are searching for a sphere that has the capability of being the most deadly weapon in the cosmos. Musson has adapted Blood Wars, which is set up at Warner Bros with Imagine and Blacklight Transmedia producing. He is repped by ICM Partners and Industry Entertainment. The producers recently launched a website where they offered up a four-minute promo for Jeremiah Harm. Check it out:
Dalan Musson To Pen ‘Jeremiah Harm’ Pic
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV